St. Xavier college ranchi is one of the best university in Jharkhand. It is an autonomous college of Ranchi university accredited by Grade A from NAAC. It is situated in Ranchi, the capital city of state Jharkhand.
So if you are searching college in Jharkhand for your graduation then this could be a right place to be in.
The process to get admitted in st. Xavier college Ranchi for the session 2020-2023 is as follows:
Process of Admission
1. First you have to apply online for it through the official website of St. Xavier College Ranchi (https://www.sxcran.org/) and fill your all details correctly.
1.1 If you do any silly mistake while filling the form such as mistake in your name, fathers name, mobile no etc.( But some mistakes can also lead to cancellation of your application, so be careful) Then it could be corrected once after your admission.
2. After the last date of filling admission form. Merit list is released. If you are selected then you can proceed further for admission. Otherwise you will have to wait for second provisional list which may or may not be released depending upon the situation. If some students don’t take admission from the first list till the last date or if some seat remain vacant then only further second or third lists are released.
3. If you have applied for more than one course and you have got selection in more than one course, then choose you desired course. Once you chosen a course then ot would be considered as final.
4. After that you will be asked to submit the documents such as 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, migration certificate 12th, transfer certificate or school leaving certificate, character certificate of 12th, admit card of 12th, provisional certificate, caste certificate(if applicable), income certificate (if applicable), Baptism certificate for Christian only.
5. At the time of uploading the documents you can also select that you want you pay full course fee or course fee in instalment. After that you can upload the documents for verification.
6. Verification may take 5 to 6 hours or it may take 1 or 2 days. After the verification of your documents the link to pay online fee for admission will be available once you log in. After payment you must download payment receipt and acknowledgement receipt.
If you don’t download acknowledgement receipt then your admission would be considered incomplete. So must download it. In your acknowledgement receipt you will also get your temporary identify card.
In the way you can complete you admission.
How many merit list declared by St. Xavier College Ranchi for intermediate?
What is the position of Xavier College Ranchi in the world?
Hey, This is Kuldeep Kumar an enthusiast blogger. I am currently pursuing B.Sc(Physics) from St. Xavier’s college Ranchi. Through this blog I share various study material, useful productivity tips and motivational stuffs. You can connect with me through the given social media links..